Submit your guest blog post.
Guest Blog Post
We’re a White Hat SEO agency, so it goes without saying that we know unique, well-written and researched blog posts when we see them.
Similarly, from many miles away we can spot spammy, slapdash posts, written for the sole purpose of plugging an anchor text and getting a backlink.
Let’s not waste each other’s time…We only accept the best!
With that being said, we’re looking for a few great writers who are either SEO experts, content creation specialists, writing wizards, or social media prodigies. We’ll accept guest blog posts with a minimum of 1,500 words.
We’re especially interested in articles related to the following topics:
- White Hat SEO strategies
- Content Creation
- Copy Writing
- White Hat SEO Tips & Tricks
- Writing Tips
- Optimization tips
- Social Media
Our readers are interested in practical SEO tips that they can implement on their websites and blogs. Trends and strategies for social media and
If you’re still interested and you comply with the guidelines below, please submit your details in the contact form below.
“We only accept high-quality, original content. It is very unlikely that a badly written, spammy post will slip through unnoticed. To avoid wasting time, please read the guidelines carefully ”.
Blog Post Guidelines
- 1,500 words or more
- If accepted, your post will be published on our blog within 1 week
- Posts must be well-written, research based, and structured
- Unoriginal, badly-written, rehashed, and spammy posts will be rejected immediately
- Posts must be a minimum of 800 words
- Links in Blog Posts: We understand that your article needs to be supported by information from reliable sources, so a few links are accepted. However, be aware that we carefully check every link to ensure you’re linking to quality information on reputable websites (low spam scores & high DA’s).
- No forced anchor texts for your brand. If you link to your own website then it must be natural, and you must include as other natural outbound links as is required.
- Bonus** If you write well enough we can discuss the option of paying you to continue to write. If this happens you will also have your own “author profile” on our website.
- Please get familiar with the Red SEO Door Blog to see the types of articles we publish
- Submit your article to email@example.com